HOW TO BECOME
A FOUR STEP STUDENT
Get an Invitation to Study
To receive an Invitation to study, you should write a letter email@example.com to the Center for International Education IMSO with a request to accept you to the National Aviation University (NAU) to study. Then the most convenient means of communication will be e-mail.
Documents required for the invitation to study:
- consent to the processing of personal data
- copy of the first page of the passport
- a copy of the document on secondary education with a list of studied disciplines and grades
The cost of providing organizational and consulting services to foreign citizens who wish to study at NAU is 1578 UAH.
The cost of visa support is UAH 324.
Invitation to study is required for:
- obtaining a visa to enter Ukraine
- confirmation of the purpose of entry during passport control (checked by border guards)
- enrollment in the university
Get a long-term visa (type D)
To obtain a visa, you should apply to the nearest Embassy of Ukraine (in your country or in a neighboring country), adding to the required documents Invitation to study at the National Aviation University.
Notify us of arrival date and time
A representative of the National Aviation University will meet you at the Boryspil / Kyiv International Airport (Kyiv) and take you to the university.
Become a student of NAU
No later than the next day after arrival, submit the documents required for admission to the Directorate of the Center for International Education IMSO.
To enter the National Aviation University you must submit:
- passport with a visa to enter Ukraine
- a document of complete secondary education with a list of studied disciplines and grades
- 8 photo size 4×6 cm
All documents must be certified in accordance with the legislation of the country that issued this document, translated into Ukrainian and legalized.