INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND EDUCATION - EXPORTER OF INTERNATIONAL AVIATION EDUCATION OF UKRAINE
How to become a NAU student (for international students)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOUR STEPS
Get Invite to study
To get an invitation for study it is necessary to apply to the University administration by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the request to admit you for study at the National Aviation University.
Next will be the most convenient means of communication e-mail.
The following documents have to be sent at the NAU:
- application form(you can find it on Application form)
- consent to personal date collection and processing
- copy of the first page of the passport (full name, citizenship, date of birth, No. of passport, place of permanent residence)
- copy of secondary school certificate including list of courses and grades received
Admission fee is 1578 UAH.
The cost of visa support is 324 UAH.
Invitation for study necessary for:
- obtaining visas to enter Ukraine
- justifying the purpose of entry at passport control (border guards checked)
- admission to university
Get a long-term visa (type D)
To get an entry visa to Ukraine you should apply to the Embassy of Ukraine in your or neighbouring country with the application for issue of an entry visa and the NAU invitation for study.
Tell us the date and time of arrival
At the international airport Boryspil/Kyiv (Kyiv) you will be met by the University representative and be transferred to the University campus.
Become a student of NAU
Not later than the day after arrival submit documents required for admission to the Directorate of International Education Center IICE and pass the introductory interview.
Documents Required for Admission
- passport with visa to enter Ukraine
- certificate of completed secondary education with list of subjects and grades
- 8 photos 4x6 cm
All documents should be approved in accordance with the legislation of the country issued them, translated into Ukrainian and legalized.
NATIONAL AVIATION UNIVERSITY – LEADER OF INTERNATIONAL AVIATION EDUCATION OF UKRAINE
According to statistics of The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and The Ukrainian State Center for International Education National Aviation University (NAU) holds:
- 25th rank in Ukraine by the number of foreign students, among 440 Ukrainian educational institutions that provide training for foreigners;
- 5th rank in Kyiv by the number of foreign students;
- 7th rank in Ukraine by the number of foreign students of extramural education.
The number of foreign students of basic education of NAU is 776 persons.
The number of foreign students of the preparatory department of NAU is 142 persons.
The total number of foreign students of NAU is 918 persons.
- Foreign Students in Ukraine: Statistical Data, 2019 / red: O. Shapovalova, O. M. Belik. State Enterprise "Ukrainian State Center for International Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kyiv, 2019 - 60 pp.