INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND EDUCATION - EXPORTER OF INTERNATIONAL AVIATION EDUCATION OF UKRAINE
How to become a NAU student (for international students)
National Aviation University – Leader of International Aviation Education of Ukraine
According to statistics of The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and The Ukrainian State Center for International Education National Aviation University (NAU) holds:
- 25th rank in Ukraine by the number of foreign students, among 440 Ukrainian educational institutions that provide training for foreigners;
- 5th rank in Kyiv by the number of foreign students;
- 7th rank in Ukraine by the number of foreign students of extramural education.
The number of foreign students of basic education of NAU is 776 persons.
The number of foreign students of the preparatory department of NAU is 142 persons.
The total number of foreign students of NAU is 918 persons.
- Foreign Students in Ukraine: Statistical Data, 2019 / red: O. Shapovalova, O. M. Belik. State Enterprise "Ukrainian State Center for International Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kyiv, 2019 - 60 pp.
COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION OF THE NAU
The development of international cooperation and education requires the wide involvement of representatives of all educational departments of the University. An innovative platform for organizing this cooperation is the creation of the International Cooperation Council.
The Council is a deliberative body of the National Aviation University, established to develop international relations and international cooperation of the University in scientific, educational and other fields by implementing organizational measures to form a circle of foreign partners, expanding the University’s funding sources, creating conditions for cooperation with foreign citizens and educational institutions, academic institutions, international organizations, foundations, and etc.
Main objectives and activities
In accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine the Council facilitating in international cooperation, the establishment of direct links with scientific and educational institutions and enterprises of foreign countries, international organizations, etc.
- Development of the activities of the National Aviation University in the field of international education.
- Monitoring of the progress, financial and everyday discipline of foreign students at NAU.
- Assistance in organizing the safe and comfortable stay of foreign students of NAU in Ukraine.
- Coordination of participation in programs of bilateral and multilateral interstate and inter-university exchange of students, graduate students, doctoral students, scientific and pedagogical workers.
- Assistance in organizing international conferences, symposia, congresses, international meetings and other events.
- Installing and setting up contacts and contacts with foreign graduates of the University of different years of study.
- Formation of image attractiveness for foreign investment in projects related to international education and the implementation of scientific research, development of the material base, and so on.